User Comment Rules and Guidelines:
- Be civil. No profanity, no slurs, no personal attacks related to Kickfurther Businesses, Kickfurther Users, or Kickfurther itself on the Kickfurther website or anywhere else.
- No false, misleading, or malicious comments or actions regarding Users, Co-Ops, business owners, or Kickfurther or its staff.
- Any violation of these rules, policies, or human decency will result in moderation and/or comment deletion on the Kickfurther website.
- If offending comments are made somewhere other than the Kickfurther website, Kickfurther may request deletion of such comments and request the offending IP addresses of the commentors.
- Kickfurther reserves the right to suspend your account and limit your privileges within the Kickfurther platform, including, but not limited to, suspending your commenting privileges and your ability to contribute to Co-Ops, for at least two weeks for each violation of these rules and policies.
- Further, be aware you may be personally liable for any and all damages caused by posting, communicating, or otherwise disseminating false or defamatory statements about Users, Co-Ops, business owners, or Kickfurther or its staff.
- Keeping comments on point, businesslike, and professional greatly helps communication between all parties involved and further helps achieve quicker resolutions when Co-Ops become troubled or cancelled.
Questions or concerns? Please email email@example.com