I am excited to announce our newest Kickfurther referral program for users! This program will pay you to refer individuals to use Kickfurther.
As part of this program, you will receive $10 in Kickfurther Credit for each verified individual you refer who then makes a claim. The referred individuals will also receive $10 in Kickfurther Credit to put towards using Kickfurther for the first time!
In order to refer a user and receive your credit, you must use the referral link accessible from the Referral Tab in your account page. Be sure to use your unique referral link or you will not receive credit for that referral and the individual you refer will not receive credit either.
How to Distribute Your Referral Link:
1.) Enter someone's email address in the "Invite by Email" section. They will receive your unique referral link and if they sign up through that process and at make a claim during the program, you will be credited.
2.) You may copy your unique referral link and paste it into any messaging platform you choose. If someone uses it to sign up and make a claim, you will receive the credit.
Tracking Your Referrals
Individuals who create accounts using your referral link will be visible on your Referral Tab along with the date they created an account. You won't receive credit until they activate by making their first claim. Your Referral Tab will also let you track when this occurs. Before they activate, the activation date column will be blank. When they activate the date will appear in that column and you will be credited. Don't forget to follow up with people you refer to make sure they make their first claim using the $10 credit they received from your referral!
Terms and Conditions
1) This program is not available to any Kickfurther employee or a relative of a Kickfurther employee.
2) User must opt in and agree to have their username and number of referrals/sales publicly listed.
3) By opting in you agree to these terms and conditions, which may be updated and amended at anytime and at Kickfurther's sole discretion.
4) Credit received must be claimed within sixty (60) days of winning.
5) The reward described in (4) is understood to be the total compensation for the referral and will be reflected in the referring party’s Kickfurther account within a reasonable time.
6) You are responsible for accurately reporting any referral earnings to the IRS. Kickfurther reserves the right to require the referring party to complete a W-9 form (a one-time requirement per fiscal year) before issuing the pending referral payment.
8) In the event of conflicting referral sources, Kickfurther reserves the right to determine who receives credit for such referrals.
9) Kickfurther reserves the right to approve or reject a referred party and/or not issue the credit for any reason. If it appears you are fraudulently using the referral program, Kickfurther will remove all credit received immediately and may deduct any credit already used from your account funds or payments received by you.
10) The referred party must be new to Kickfurther and cannot have an existing or alternative Kickfurther account. Acceptance of the referred party is based upon the premise that contact is legitimate and eligible to use Kickfurther based on our Terms and Conditions.
12) Kickfurther reserves the right to cancel the referral program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referring party at any time and for any reason.